KNIGHT TEMPLARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time for action

2 posters

Go down

time for action Empty time for action

Post  mowgle Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 am

GOLD LEAKS, LOW STATS, NOT WINNING WARS THAT WE CAN WIN, TIME TO TALK.

ok after the war we are to sort this guild out, Jacques de Mortimer has decided to leave, reason he is the only one really fighting wars, so that means people are not active i think,
there are too meany gold leaks, i have posted the best way to stop that, but hardly anyone in the guild has read it meaning they don't use the forum, not good as we post the important stuff on here,

so time for a sort out, here is what i propose:

1) active checking to start up again unless members are seen to write on the forum weekly at least so we know the are active
2) make sure they are using the stop gold leat section i posted
3) improve stats for example my stats to reach over 80 before im level 25 *my next level* i will post a section giving all members a check point in where they have to get there stat before a certain level. then we might win wars
4) wars, in a war if fighting a guild with member over level 15 all our members under 15 must go to our trainning camp, but also members with low stats, if a member has very high stats and is able beat people easly 2 - 3 levels higher then themself they can stay, so you can see why stats are going to need improving,

anything that you guys want to add please do, remember all of the above will begin after this war, so no more wars, unless they are really low levels guilds that level 1 can beat but plz no wars
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

https://templars.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

time for action Empty Re: time for action

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:44 am

WHERE IS EVERYONE? - IT IS HARD ENOUGH FIGHTING ONE WAR ALONE LET ALONE TWO. ANYONE WHO IS IN THE COUNCIL SHOULD SET AN EXAMPLE AND FIGHT!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:13 am

JacquesdeMortimer wrote:WHERE IS EVERYONE? - IT IS HARD ENOUGH FIGHTING ONE WAR ALONE LET ALONE TWO. ANYONE WHO IS IN THE COUNCIL SHOULD SET AN EXAMPLE AND FIGHT!

I say we do a check in, every day we have people post "*HERE*" in a forum topic, so we know who active or not. Question

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:02 pm

improve stats for example my stats to reach over 80 before im level 25 *my next level* i will post a section giving all members a check point in where they have to get there stat before a certain level. then we might win wars.

here is an example: *my stats 10.7.08, this is with out weapons,armour or sheild

level: 24
strength: 56
stamina: 55
dexterity: 55
fighting ablilty: 71
parry: 72

before i reach level 25 i want my stats over 80, so i will post everyones stats afer the war maybe next saturday, then i will put what the stats should be before they reach the mild stone level *every 5 levels*, it should be easy if everyone uses the stop gold leaking
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:25 am

I say we got over our heads with the guild we declared war on but we are winning it barely with help from our allies and the Immortal Knights are just out for a easy kill so don't hit ur head against a rock I say we regroup and start over and i will start handling the wars again if thats alright.

Stats Level 15

Stregnth: 53
Stamina: 38
Dexderity: 38
Fighting Ability: 56
Parry: 56

Total Damage: 24.08-27.08
Defense: 9.13-11.13

My goal is to have all my Stats to 80 by level 20.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:22 pm

AT wrote:I say we got over our heads with the guild we declared war on but we are winning it barely with help from our allies and the Immortal Knights are just out for a easy kill so don't hit ur head against a rock I say we regroup and start over and i will start handling the wars again if thats alright.

Stats Level 15

Stregnth: 53
Stamina: 38
Dexderity: 38
Fighting Ability: 56
Parry: 56

Total Damage: 24.08-27.08
Defense: 9.13-11.13

My goal is to have all my Stats to 80 by level 20.

the wars are in your hands and you stats can be between level 70-80 by level 20 ok, and it's good you have given yourself a goal *save me having to do it*
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:00 am

Ok we will start back on the path of war, as soon as everyone is back and We will have to watch our steps
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:46 am

WE ARE WINNING THIS!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down