KNIGHT TEMPLARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?!

2 posters

Go down

Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?! Empty Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?!

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:25 pm

Salneth: crap too many evil creatures....what can I do now...Hey! Wheres AT, Mowgle, Climber and the rest?!
Knight: Want me to fetch them My lord?
Salneth: yeah...Tell them too hurry or everyone's lives are gonna be living hell...meaning no ladies....no beer....no troops to command....Just them to hurry up and get the Hell out here!
Knight: Yes sire!
As I watch the knight go down an Arrow whistle past me and almost killed the knight for he was wearing Leather armour.
Knight: Son Of A B#@$%!!!
Salneth: Watch that tounge of yours knight!
Knight:Sorry sire.
He continued down the stairs and I heard the Thunk of the door being closed.
Salneth:*whispers* I hope we can survive this Massacre....

Last edited by Salneth on Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixed up words and bad grammer)

Back to top Go down

Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?!

Post  AT Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:41 am

The Knight had reached AT and told him his Lord was in trouble and needed his help and so AT and 240 of him Lancers who were men who weilded Lances, axes, and swords and were trainined killers. AT and his men rode all night to reach Salnath's stronghold.

AT ran up to Salnath to get more light on the situation.

AT: What is going on their was hundreads of creauture out their we killed about 30 orks on our way in. Neutral
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?! Empty Re: Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:38 am

Salneth:I'm not sure but these creatures are on a rampage killing all. So far I haven't had a word from my outlaying villages...AT do you know where the others are?

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:38 am

mowgle walks up behind AT and Salneth,

mowgle: having trouble are we Laughing once climber and any of the others get here we can go and kill everything, i just hope climber didn't bring his ninja suit again i said i would kill him and i mean it Twisted Evil
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

https://templars.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Salneth: Yeah where is climber? He should've been here first....Wait is he at the Travern?

Back to top Go down

Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?! Empty Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?!

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Climber: *comes incredibly hungover to see the creatures*

Climber: Oh, isn't my day just swell...

Undead: Arghghghghg *trys to grab climber*

Climber: *bitch slaps the zombie*

Climber: *beats the crap out of it, weaponless*

Climber: *looks forward* AT, we are a bit outnumbered here, I'll set up a barricade, we need long distance weapons... *punches zombies face in*

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:29 pm

AT had left Sanaths Stronghold to find Climber. AT had found Climber at the Tavern.

AT: Climber we need u and ur men we are being over run by dark forces.

Climber was busy beating up some dead guy. AT heard noise out side and ran to the door and the 40 men he brought were fighting orks.

AT: FALL BACK INSIDE THE TAVERN!!!!! How many men is left Sergeant?

Sergeant: 35 we lost 5 from Surprise.

AT: Climber u ready to go to the Stronghold we can get there fast from horse hurry call ur men before we die.

AT turned just then sliced open an orc and began organizeing his troops

AT: Form A Spearwall and push Twisted Evil
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:54 pm

*everyone got into the tavern*

Climber: I fixed a barricade, we'll take these things down if!!!!!

Climber: *armed with bow and arrow* Time to attack with some long range weapons...

EVERYONE! Get some fire arrows!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:00 am

As I waited in the Castle I watched as the rampaging army had started to organize into ranks with the Heavy armoured up front and weak in the back such as Archers and others that were lightly armoured. As I watched I heard my Field Marshal coming up the stairs with the Honour guard.

Salneth: What is happening Marshal?

Field Marshal Berethor: Sire, There breaking through and there wearing too heavy armour to hack through so were Retreating to the Hidden tunnels and we came to get you sire.

Salneth: Get some Ballistas ready to fire when I give the command that may be the only way to defeat this Scourge and cleanse the land again. Also call upon the WIA and ask them for help for they maybe the only way to kill them.

Berethor: Yes sire, I will do as you command but follow the Guards down to the tunnel sire.

Salneth: You are a friend and a loyal servent, I wish there were more of you around, for if there was we could kill this Rampage of a Scourge.

Berethor: Thank you, Lord Salneth.

As I followed the Guards we first stopped at the Armoury to grab my armour when Orks nearly Ambushed us, Thankfully the Guards are Elves and could hear them before they arrived and they Sent me into the armoury and told me to get my Armour and 2 handed sword, which was amazingly light even though the length would be considered a small spear length, and my Shield made out of a titanium mix and then I charged around the Elves and Fell 3 orks before I could stop myself and then when the 25 orks were killed ran to the tunnels hooked up to the Travern which I was sure Climber would be in and grabbed a horse and went down the tunnels, 15 minutes later I got to the Traverns basement and came up. What I first say was a massacre then I came out and Saw Climber and AT with there men and Asked them what happened they told me a Story I couldn't belive Berserker Orks, yet something different, then I looked at one and it had white blood at 2nd there first blood spilled is red then turns white.

Salneth: Do any of you know what type of Ork that is?

Back to top Go down

Orks, Undead, Werewolves, Goblins, Dragons....WHAT THE HELL ELSE?!?!?!?! Empty Beausant!

Post  Jacques Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:42 pm

Jacques de Mortimer, who has once again slept through most of the action stirs at the description of the Orc's white blood stirring a memory of a text that he had read as a novice monk many years ago...

Jacques: "It is purest, darkest evil and must be cleansed. Let's show these creatures The Light."

Jacques stands up wearily and picks up his trusty axe,

Jacques: "Time to re-group and hunt these foul fiends down, I think!"

Jacques

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:05 pm

AT looked around and a idea came to him Idea

AT: We should re-group with what troops we can find and hit the enemys flanks at Sanaths Stronghold. What do u guys think? confused
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:01 pm

Salneth:It may work...My guards know this land like the back of there hand with a glove on...We can ambush them 2 different ways, Head on or Confusion. My guards are under my Control so they know best, plus here comes my Marshal.
Berethor: Sire they have over ran the castle, Thankfully nothing was in there except some Pitch, which we just lite, I brought 50 elite troops under your command and another 500 will come.
Salneth: Berethor have them Meet us at the Forge of Truth, for there we will Ambush the Enemy....
Berethor: Yes lord Salneth.
Salneth: So AT and Climber what do you wish to do?

Last edited by Salneth on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:28 am

AT: Me and my 250 Lancers will dawn our war armour and wait in the woods to hit any force that trys to hit us while we are re-grouping and I have sent for the rest of my force they will be here within the hour. Neutral
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:36 am

Climber: *behind barricade, destroying zombies and goblins*

Climber: *Shoots three arrows into a goblins left eye, bring a catastrophic seizure to it, making the goblin attack the un-dead unintentionally*

Climber: Never thought THIS would come in handy... *throws cotton fire balls everywhere, lighting the goblins' skin-oil on fire, burning them into an agonizingly painful death*

Climber: *jumps over barricade, joining Ralldon in battle*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:37 am

Salneth: okay well what ever you guys decide to do thats okay...My men and I are going to the Forge of Truth, though and if you wish to join you can.
Berethor: Sire, a scout can and gave me a message, the army awaits.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:05 am

Jacques has dozed off again...

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:17 am

AT swings his blade and knocks a ork to the ground.

AT: Sanath u go to ur army and fight them their me and Climbers men will stay in the Village and protect the buildings and people.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:27 pm

Salneth: okay well keep them back for as long as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Climber: *back to back with AT, surrounded by orks*

Climber: On your mark... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Right before AT and Climber struck down the orks Arrows came out of nowhere and killed all of the orks.
Salneth: Wow, never thought my archers were that good....
I continued riding to the Forge of Truth and discovered Elves...
Salneth: Who are you and what are you doing here?
Elf: We were sent here to help with the Scourge or whatever you call it...We have 500 archers, 1000 swordsmen and 400 riders.
Salneth: Are you sure you want to fight? I don't want to ingore you but I don't want to accept you with open arms yet...

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:57 am

AT: DAM ELVES ALWAYS STILLING MY KILLS!!! Evil or Very Mad

AT: Good thing there is thousands more or I would be killing elves.

Just then ATs Lancers showed up and started forming a sheild wall with Climbers men.

AT: MEN TODAY WE FIGHT NOT FOR GOLD AND RICHES BUT FOR OUR LIFES AND THE LIFES OF OUR FAMILYS WE WILL NOT LET ANY OF THESE BASTARDS THREW WE SHALL BE VICTORUS OF DEAD AT THE END OF THIS BATTLE I AM NOT READY TO DIE TODAY BUT THEY ARE AND I WILL GIVE IT TO THEM WITH OPEN ARMS!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:40 am

As I walk into my old private armoury I saw my triple shot crossbow and remembered when I first made it.
Salneth: I have an Idea, Marshal do we still have the triple shots?
Berethor: We do sire, why do you ask?
Salneth: How many do we have? And equip them to the Crossbowmen instead of normals.
Berethor: Yes sire!

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:06 am

ATs and Climbers men were giveing Hell to the Zombies but there were just to many so AT called upon his Dragon Warriors and his Dragon While Climber commanded the ground troops AT would take the 20 Elite Dragon Warriors and breath hell on the Zombies while the ground troops pushed them back.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Climber: DUCK DOWN!!! THE DRAGONS ARE COMING!! *takes cover*

Climber: *Watches the dragon riders' dragon breath an earth shattering amount of fire, killing thousands of zombies instantly.*

Climber: Wow... Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:16 pm

I gather an army of Triple Shot crossbow men and March with them to the battle.
Salneth: MEN PREPARE FOR BATTLE!!!!
As I watched the men formed ranks and Marched into the battle.
Salneth: FIRE!!!
300 bolts whistled past from 30 men there were still 270 men to shoot, Basicly 3000 shots, and all of the bolts hit there Targets killing there foes out right.
Salneth: CHARGE!!!!!
the 270 crossbow men fired there shots killing thousands in one volley. While the troops that Charged with me were both elven and human.

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:03 am

ATs Dragon riders were doing a great job at Slaughtering the enemy and the Dragons were getting tired from breathing all the fire ao AT and the Dragon riders landed in the middle of the enemy and started fighting from the dragons backs while Climber was pushing from 1 side.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 am

I lost a lot of good men in that battle but I linked up with the main group and filled in my ranks with new men.
Salneth: There not even caring what we do anymore, we could kill thousands and they will still keep attacking, where are the mages AT?

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:34 am

AT: I have no clue they were supposed to be here hours ago.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:05 pm

Salneth: Hmmm. Lets hope they weren't attacked. How are the War Machinces and your men?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Climber: *Fighting ork*

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:21 pm

AT and the dragon riders set off to find the magic users before it was to late.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Climber: fall back! We are losing men fast Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:33 am

AT seeing Climber and what was left of the men were surrounded. He had found the magicians and had them put a protective shield around them before it was too late and the dragons had been givin a potion from the magicaians that made them not tire from useing fire so AT and the Dragon Riders started heating up the battle at last after a 30min roest the enemy retreated. So AT landed by CLimber while the other Riders circled above.

AT: Climber the enemy will be back as soon as they have recovered have the men rest while we think about what to do.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 am

Climber: Great job AT, we'll need to build a large castle-barricade. 50X50X20, what do you think?

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:06 pm

As the men started fixeing the barricade AT started postioning archers and spearmen

AT: I WANT VOLLEY AFTER VOLLEY OF ARROWS STICKING IN THOSE DAM THINGS BEFORE THEY EVEN REACH THE WALLS

The archers saluted and ran to their postionns and AT walked over to the Spearmen

AT: I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE A SPEAR WITH A TIP ON IT AT TEH END OF THIS BATTLE I WANT TO SEE THEM IN THE ENEMYS GUTTS

The spearmen saluted and ran to positions and so AT and what was left of his men took their positions
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:53 pm

*After a few days, the barricade is done*

Climber: ALL MEN IN THE CADE'!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:14 am

Salneth: Climber where do you want the mod crosses? The rest of my men will go into the brush to find there camp then come back and give you reports.

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:19 pm

AT: ELVES COMEING IN HOLE YOUR FIRE!

Elve Commander comes running to the gates

Elve Commander: My lord sends us to help support our allies may we enter we have incountered many Zombies and lost a few men

AT: OPEN THE GATES!!

The Elve and his men entered into the Barracades

AT: How many men did u bring?

Elve: 200 all exprienced Bowmen and Swordsmen
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Lefted already to find the camp.
Salneth: Holy crap...a Necromancer...a Ork Warboss....a Dark Elf commander....and whatever else...
Berethor: Sire, we have to go back before they notice us....
Salneth: Start heading back...and hand me a fire pot would you be so kind in doing so....
Berethor hands me a fire pot then leaves with the rest of his men and I stay there and throw the fire pot which was completely full.
Then I bolt for my troops and say to hurry or they will be sleeping as undead, having heard that the men bolt with new speed and we reach the allied camp.
Salneth: Everyone! GATHER AROUND NOW!!!! We made an amazing discovery....
Tells them about the Enemy camp.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Climber: How do we get there...???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:02 am

Salneth: Through the brush? Or up a road?

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:16 am

AT: Or over the hills to grandmals house take your pick
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:10 am

Salneth: Ha...you funny....but can you stand against this army? What the Hell through the Brush!

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:51 pm

AT scratch

AT: Ok threw the brush
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:11 pm

Salneth: We leave in 1 week....and Yes climber that gives you enough time to go to the tavern and get back before the battle starts!

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:03 am

AT: Me and my Dragon riders will scout ahead
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum