KNIGHT TEMPLARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

testing completed

2 posters

Go down

testing completed Empty testing completed

Post  mowgle Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:59 am

here is what i was testing, read all to try and understand me, i play monstersgame *if you don't know its the same as knight fight but with werewolves and vampires* on that game i found that spending money on potions and selling them again a few weeks later gives you money to buy suff, so i look on knight fight *sadly no potions* and found Soul stones, so buying aload of Soul stones for a few weeks then selling them off *at half of what you got them* you get a good amount of gold, so i have made a way to help gold leaks *like me* gain gold, better stats, and win more fights, and never lose any gold.

here it is, this is made out to none Premium

after doing a 10 - 12 hour tavern mission, go to raid and fight a low level knight good if we are in a war this counts as a safety fight and you are safe for 1 hour
*wrong you are really safe for 45 minutes, why, you have to wait 15 minutes after fighting someone* so after 15 minuts waitting do 30 minuts og missions in raid but do them in 10 minute slots * you gain more that way, the after the 30 minutes fight another knight, after 15 minutes do the last 30 minutes of raid missions in 10 minute slots, after that do aload more of safty fights, forget about getting -exp you don't want to level up, when you have finnished you should have lots of gold, *but how do you safe it so you can buy better stats or weapons and so on, well buy soul stones, buy as many as you can, *as this is only the second day i found this out i have 1 holy level 3, 1 holy level 2 ,and 3 holy level 1* then any gold left over don't care how small donate it to the guild, then go and do tavern missions for 10 - 12 hours and then repeat all of the above, doing this for a few week sould give you some good gold when you finaly sell all your soul stones at once, even though you will only get half of what you paid them for it's bett then letting you enermys get your gold.

summery:

10 - 12 hour tavern mission = get's you your main amount of gold, best to do these when going to bed, work or school

low level safety fights
= mean you can't get attacked for 45 minutes, and help increase you fight wins but gets you -exp

30 minute raid mission in 10 minute slots = this will help with your gold gain and counters the exp lose to get for low level safety fights

low level safety fights = same as above doing these after every 30 minuts means you insure you don't get attacked

30 minute raid mission in 10 minute slots = same a above

low level safety fights = doing loads of these after you have completed all the raid missions helps increase loot, if only by a small amount, and helps increase fight wins, recomend doing 5 or more low level fights aday

spend all you gold on soul stones = spending all your gold on soul stones mean that you buy loads and sell in a big chunk a have a good amount of gold to increase stats

spending last amount of gold on guild = what ever is left over from buying soul stones no matter how small , donate to the guild, making sure you end up with no gold what so ever, so if you get attacked the enermy will get no loot and you have stopped being a gold leak

repeat = repeat this everyday for about 4 weeks before you sell your soul stones, then you will get a very good amount of gold, to increase your stats

i recoment spending your gold after doing all of the above on you stats unless you really what a new sword or armour *but if only you really, really need it*
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

https://templars.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

testing completed Empty Re: testing completed

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am

That's the way i'm doing my banking.

1.) 10-12 hour tavern mission.
2.) safety fight
3.) 3 missions of 10minutes
4.) safety fight
5.) last 3 missions
6.) buy, if possible, one stat
7.) banking the rest of the money in soul stones.
8.) spending the rest of the gold on the guild
9.) back to 1.)

I can say, it works!
Look at my gold loss: 2450 lost gold on 113 lost fights.

Last edited by fagnhe on Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:48 am

Great system!

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:21 pm

fagnhe wrote:That's the way i'm doing my banking.

1.) 10-12 hour tavern mission.
2.) safety fight
3.) 3 missions of 10minutes
4.) safety fight
5.) last 3 missions
6.) buy, if possible, one stat
7.) banking the rest of the money in soul stones.
8.) spending the rest of the gold on the guild
9.) back to 1.)

I can say, it works!
Look at my gold loss: 2450 lost gold on 113 lost fights.

you could have posted this before and help alot of out
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm

I have been saying this for ever, but Mowgle, you made this explanation REALLY well. I couldn't write this... I think people in the guild are actually going to use this, great job! Idea

Back to top Go down

Post  A lttle kid Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:54 am

It's a good idea! If I ever encounter a gold leak I'll be sure to remember this one, though I still haven't really had that problem (I guess it's because I'm not a very easy taget).
A lttle kid
A lttle kid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:08 am

A lttle kid wrote:It's a good idea! If I ever encounter a gold leak I'll be sure to remember this one, though I still haven't really had that problem (I guess it's because I'm not a very easy taget).

Isn't that the truth

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:12 pm

thursday 10.7.08 i have 23 soul stones

holy 3 = 9
holy 2 = 4
holy 1 = 6
fire 1 = 4

if i sell now i will get 5'975 gold, bu saturday i hould have 4 more stones to sell so maybe over 7000 gold to spend on stats
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 pm

sold all my soul stones and got a small 22042 gold cheers over 25 stones that is good
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

mowgle wrote:sold all my soul stones and got a small 22042 gold cheers over 25 stones that is good

Nice, how many stats did you buy?

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:17 pm

2 strength 1 everthing else
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:40 pm

mowgle wrote:2 strength 1 everthing else

Sweet man Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:22 pm

I do that but usely buy weapons and armour like if a have a small amount I buy Linen Shirts then i sell at the bazaar because you can get more than half back at times

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:26 am

Ralldon wrote:I do that but usely buy weapons and armour like if a have a small amount I buy Linen Shirts then i sell at the bazaar because you can get more than half back at times

+2 and higher jewels tend to give you a bit more than half.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down