KNIGHT TEMPLARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make back after the scrap on friday night

2 posters

Go down

make back after the scrap on friday night Empty make back after the scrap on friday night

Post  mowgle Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:34 pm

nice

[img]make back after the scrap on friday night Photo-13[/img]

[img]make back after the scrap on friday night Photo-14[/img]
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

https://templars.forumcanadien.org

Back to top Go down

make back after the scrap on friday night Empty Ouch

Post  Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:31 am

Knife fight?

Back to top Go down

make back after the scrap on friday night Empty Re: make back after the scrap on friday night

Post  mowgle Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:38 am

no just got pushed of a chair and landed on the chair leg
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

make back after the scrap on friday night Empty :P

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:03 pm

I was racing a friend on my bike when his brother *secret methhead kicked me off of my bike. Right when he tried to steal some imaginary ice from me *he was MESSED up* the cops drove by, and tazzed him Laughing. I jabbed him in the face a few times in "Self Defense" and, after a long talk, I didn't want to press charges. He was crying in front of all the chicks in the neighborhood with a black eyes and split lip . My soon to be ex girl laughed so hard... it was the the funnest fight I have been in. I had a painful road scar, and a few cuts, but I was OK(ish).

Back to top Go down

make back after the scrap on friday night Empty Re: make back after the scrap on friday night

Post  Guest Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:04 pm

climbdave@aim.com wrote:I was racing a friend on my bike when his brother *secret methhead kicked me off of my bike. Right when he tried to steal some imaginary ice from me *he was MESSED up* the cops drove by, and tazzed him Laughing. I jabbed him in the face a few times in "Self Defense" and, after a long talk, I didn't want to press charges. He was crying in front of all the chicks in the neighborhood with a black eyes and split lip . My soon to be ex girl laughed so hard... it was the the funnest fight I have been in. I had a painful road scar, and a few cuts, but I was OK(ish).

I was bitching about the road rashes that were all over my back Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:28 am

I broke my ankle 3 times!

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:35 am

My cousin shot me in the thumb with a bee bee gun docter had to dig it out.
I broke my arm in 2 places.
I got 2 fingures caught in a cement mixer and they got riped off that hurt.
make back after the scrap on friday night Gg281sc3
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:00 pm

I had the tip of my finger cut off, and because of some odd "Medicine"it grew back. Holy crap AT, I didn't see it was THAT bad...0.0

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:52 am

ya it was bad they couldn't not put them back on because they were so bad but no worries my work comp is paying me alot of money for them and for my new truck.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:41 pm

AT wrote:ya it was bad they couldn't not put them back on because they were so bad but no worries my work comp is paying me alot of money for them and for my new truck.

Sweet, can they grow them back ?

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:42 am

Their giveing me $60,000 for my 2 fingures because I lost them on my right hand and I am right handed and they were my first 2 fingures and they can't grow them back and I am getting another 20,000 if I can't join the Army because I lost most of my trigre fingure and it would make me have to learn a new trade but I already found another good job makeing 500 a week thats alot where I am from it don't cost much for stuff here the only reason I am getting that much is because they don't want sewed for me not being 18 and working heavy machinery.
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:11 pm

AT wrote:Their giveing me $60,000 for my 2 fingures because I lost them on my right hand and I am right handed and they were my first 2 fingures and they can't grow them back and I am getting another 20,000 if I can't join the Army because I lost most of my trigre fingure and it would make me have to learn a new trade but I already found another good job makeing 500 a week thats alot where I am from it don't cost much for stuff here the only reason I am getting that much is because they don't want sewed for me not being 18 and working heavy machinery.

Damn, that is a bit of a legal problem, they are bribing you because you could get millions sueing... but 500 a week, do you live with anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:51 pm

Not really bribeing me their settleing out of court so I don't sew them plus thats enough for me
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:08 pm

AT wrote:Not really bribeing me their settleing out of court so I don't sew them plus thats enough for me

Thats good enough for me. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  AT Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Its enough for me to get what I want out of it a new truck, 4 wheeler, etc.....
AT
AT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Ouch thats really bad you might be able to get surgy and have a finger like tip....idk if that will work though...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:43 pm

damn AT if i were you i would get all the money you can!

i would upload a pic of my toe...

seeing as i have no toe nail on it

make back after the scrap on friday night Dsc00110

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:38 pm

thats my left big toe...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:50 pm

Xeno de Jurgin wrote:thats my left big toe...

What happened????

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:11 am

they have been ingrown for years, i pretty much said fuck it, i don't particularly need one, so its easier off Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  mowgle Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:45 am

should have removed your toe, i would have done it for free
mowgle
mowgle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:01 pm

dont you come near me with your swords :S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum